Consultant: Alex Foden
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
About the position:
- Fully equipped hospital that operates 6 days a week to provide optimal care for their patients, while providing adequate down time for their doctors to pursue outside interests.
- Their vets are supported by 10 technicians/customer service reps and a clinic supervisor, all invaluable members of the team.
- They are a busy hospital with an extremely close knit staff that is here for the well being of the pet and the client.
- Four exam rooms
- Electronic-medical records
- Digital radiography, including digital dental radiography
- Laser therapy
- Well stocked pharmacy
- In-hospital surgery suite
- IV fluid pumps, closely supervised hospitalization area
- Limited emergency call required
- House Calls
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance (Aflac)
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Paid vacation
- Licensing/professional dues
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact Alex on 857 208 7309.