Consultant: Alex Foden
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
About the position:
- The hospital is a busy 4 doctor practice specializing in treating companion animals and some exotics. One of the DVMs is licensed to work along with the Wildlife of Wisconsin bringing extra excitement to the practice!
- The ideal candidate can be either a new grad or an experienced Veterinarian. Someone who is interested in surgery is a plus and continuing their education in order to provide excellent veterinary care to our clients and the surrounding areas.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance (Aflac)
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Paid vacation
- Licensing/professional dues
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact Alex on 857 208 7309.