Consultant: Alex Foden
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an associate veterinarian to join a large small animal hospital in Calgary, Alberta.
It is a fully equipped purpose built 28-doctor hospital. The team includes board certified specialists, experienced clinicians and an amazing team of over 100 support staff. They offer their clients preventative care and medicine, routine, specialized, and emergency surgery, state of the art diagnostics and in-hospital treatment 24 hours a day. The clinic is, and will always be, committed to providing high-quality veterinary services in a way that stresses humanity, compassion and quality-of-life for pets and their owners.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A valid license to practice veterinary medicine in Alberta
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
Please contact Alex for more information.