Consultant: Alex Foden
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are recruiting for an Associate Veterinarian for a modern, full-service, small animal practice offering medical, surgical, dental and preventative care. It is a 3 doctor fully equipped practice with digital radiography, ultrasonography and an in-house laboratory. New grads are welcome to apply! Schedule is well balanced with no evenings and Saturdays on a rotation.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from hospital’s experienced staff
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
For more information please speak with Alex.