Consultant: Alex Foden
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are recruiting for an Associate Veterinarian for a privately owned hospital in Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia.
The hospital has been serving the community of Cape Breton and surrounding areas for over 40 years. It is a well-established, small animal hospital with a team of 3 experienced Veterinarians and 3 Veterinarian Technicians operating out of a newly-constructed hospital.
- Valid DVM from an accredited university
- Provincial licensing, or eligibility to be licensed in Nova Scotia
- Passion for small animal practice
- Ability to perform routine treatment and surgery
- Ability to start this position in 2020
- Ability to relocate to eastern Nova Scotia or Cape Breton
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- Paid license dues
- Company vehicle.
- Relocation Assistance