Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: $85000 - $145000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for an Emergency Veterinarian for an AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice in Woodbridge, Virginia.
In this position, you’ll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to save pets’ lives. Daytime and Overnight Shifts available.
The Doctors conduct rounds 2-3 times daily, plus the ICU Technicians perform rounds 3 times daily. The well-equipped facility features:
- In-house laboratory with CBC, chemistry and electrolytes.
- IV pumps, EKG, oxygen and incubation cages.
- Pulse Oximeter.
- Blood pressure monitor.
- Digital Radiology.
- Digital Dental Radiology.
- Endoscope and orthopedic equipment.
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!