Consultant: Alex Foden
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
About the position:
- We are recruiting for a Daytime Emergency Veterinarian
- If you are looking for a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of emergency medicine but also the reliability of general practice then we have the position for you!
- The hospital is the only 24 hour emergency facility in the area and boast a state-of-the-art, paperless facility that also provides general small animal care.
- Their amazing staff have more than 100 years of collective experience.
- They are a 5 doctor progressive practice with 25 experienced support staff
- Their equipment and software includes:
- Electronic Medical Records in Avimark
- Eklin DR digital xray
- Digital dental xray
- Aloka Ultrasound
- Complete in-house laboratory including Idexx Catalyst, Procyte, i-STAT and Coag
- Dedicated surgery suite
- DVM or equivalent
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
- The hospital is offering a generous salary, sign on bonus, CE, flexibility in scheduling, and value CE and a healthy work/life balance.
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact Alex on 857 208 7309.