Consultant: Alex Foden
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
About the position:
- The hospital is a full-service, small animal veterinary clinic located in Chesterfield, Indiana providing the highest quality medical, surgical and dental care. They first opened their doors in 1973 and have been proudly serving residents and their pets in the Chesterfield, Anderson, and surrounding Central Indiana area for over 45 years.
- No Emergency Duties or Weekend Treatment Responsibilities!
- The Managing Doctor is responsible for providing medical leadership for the hospital, managing associate veterinarians, and assuring regulatory compliance relating to the practice of veterinary medicine. The Managing Doctor is also responsible for creating an environment of teamwork in which quality medicine and exceptional client service are delivered.
- In partnership with the Hospital Manager, the Managing Doctor is responsible for the financial performance and general operations of the hospital under the guidance of Divisional Leadership. In addition, the Hospital Manager and Managing Doctor are responsible for cultivating a supportive and collaborative team environment
- DVM or equivalent
- New Graduates welcome
- The hospital is offering a generous salary, sign on bonus, CE, flexibility in scheduling, and value CE and a healthy work/life balance.
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact Alex on 857 208 7309.