Consultant: Alex Foden
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are recruiting for an experienced veterinary assistant for a privately owned full-service, integrative veterinary hospital in Redmond , WA, offering the finest western and complementary veterinary services for dogs and cats. They believe in spending time with the Client and are an appointment-only hospital for that reason.
Technical Duties include but not limited to: assisting Doctors, in- house laboratory use, animal restraint, triage, pre-cursory examinations, acquisition of digital radiographs, including digital dental radiographs, and ultrasound guided cystocentesis. The ability to effectively communicate and educate clients on general animal husbandry and answer non-medical questions. Candidates will be well versed in anesthesia, surgery, and perform routine dental prophylactic procedures as directed by an Associate Veterinarian.
An ideal candidate would have;
• General veterinary experience
• Experience with performing dental cleanings
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fine Motor Skills
• General Computer Knowledge
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Exceptional people skills and interpersonal skills
• Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while paying attention to detail.
Please speak with Alex for more information.